Sunday, April 23

welcome me to the world of bloggin'


it's about 1 a.m. and why not start my new blog page? yeah so, tonight i was convinced by my friend, jason the vegetarian firefighter, to start a blog. he's doing one while he's in costa rica for a month. i'm not doing anything cool like him. so while trying to put away the butt-load of clothes that are stacked on my bed, i thought i could clear off my bed OR start a blog. obviously, i decided to blog. there you go... that's why i decided to do this. to avoid putting my clothes away... i'm lame.

oh, last night i saw rosie thomas at the hi-dive. great show minus the drunk lameos who decided to act like jerks at the end of it. regardless, rosie was amazing! it was cool to meet her and see her perform. i even saw an old college friend of mine, jeff shoop; he's on tour with rosie. anyway, check rosie out
www.rosiethomas.com

aight, it's time for bed. really... it is.




No comments: