Wednesday, September 6

An announcement: I'm having 'twins'!!!

Well, several of you out there already know about this, but during my birthday dinner last night my doctor called me to tell me that I'm having TWINS!!!

Needless to say, I'm beyond surprised by this, for several reasons...

Yup, I will be giving 'birth' to two kidney stones in the ensuing weeks. Although I'd love to be excited about this, I'm just having a hard time, but I guess it beats having a tumor or something.

Oh, btw, the stones' names are going to be Urethra Franklin and Stone Phillips!

Their debut is forthcoming... I'll keep you all posted! There might be 'stone' shower next week, too.

Gee, 29 isn't so exciting as my body continues to fall apart as I continue age. Totally bites.

5 comments:

bansheewigs said...

Very sweet of you, Beth.

I definitely will need to register for fish net or colander to catch the twins before the take a big splash!

The dBs said...

Dude, kidney stones... that's a bummer... you know they can go up there and blast them with a tee tiny little laser... just let 'em pass, is what I say...

bansheewigs said...

Ah yes, lasers 'up there'! I will have them blast them out. BOOM!!! Looking into it NEXT week, though. The twins need to stay put till then.

But yeah, I'm getting a kick out of telling people I'm having twins. My friend Matt was like "uhh, you're not showing. WHO'S THE FATHER?" i think saying i'm having twins then pausing caused the the perfect response! then i told him about urethra franklin and stone phillips. he laughed.

peanutgallery said...

soooo..... how are the twins?

bansheewigs said...

twins are still there. i'm waiting to get lithotripsy done on them soon. should be in the next few weeks. but i've got something wrong with my femur now too. CT scan found an abnormality on my right femur bone, could be a cyst or some other deformity. i'll know monday. my body is falling apart!