Thursday, October 12

My new specs, TIM, etc.


My friend Alison and I scored some new specs last week...


TIM

This week while working out at 24Hour I was people watching in the mirrors, as I normally do, and saw this gal with a shirt that said 'TIM' on it. First thought, TIM? Who is TIM? Maybe he's her crush or something and she's doing advertisement to catch him. I thought, "That's a fabulous idea! I should totally make a shirt that has my crush's name on it! I'm running out of ideas here, and maybe that'll work?" Then after thinking that and designing my 'Crush Shirt' in my head, she turned around towards me and her shirt said 'MIT'. Right. MIT. NOT TIM. She went to some brainy school, which I obviously couldn't get into since I thought the shirt said 'TIM' on it. Stupid mirrors!

Tomorrow is my much anticipated surgery to remove the 'mass' on my right femur / hip bone. I'll be out for awhile, but I hope to update my blog during my recovery.

Peace.

2 comments:

Kathy L said...

Hey Steph! I was just checking to see if you're were feeling up to writing about how your surgery went yet. I'll check back in a couple days. But in the meantime, I hope you've gotten some excellent pain killing drugs and are feeling okay. Bye for now.

bansheewigs said...

Thanks, Kizzle, for checkin' on me. AND, I updated the blog just for you and my other devoted readers...