Wednesday, July 11

craigslist giggles

Lately I've been obsessed with craigslist especially with (a) finding a new place to live and (b) finding a bike.

Below is one of the funniest craigs' postings I've ever seen! Well, besides some of those creepy personals.

check it:
http://denver.craigslist.org/bik/368492314.html


[Note: since the link is being lame here's what you would've seen]
**CLOWN BIKE ** - $25
Reply to:
sale-368492314@craigslist.orgDate: 2007-07-07, 9:07AM MDT27"tall bike. Adult can ride! Cash only.




2 comments:

The dBs said...

it's been deleted! Was it the clown bike you sent me??? I could just see you crusing to work on that thing - hilarious!!!

bansheewigs said...

WTB, craigslist. I can totally see the link of the crazy clown bike. Yes, the clown bike! I'm going to post the picture then. this is ridiculous!